[CQ-Contest] what procedure to do for M/S violations

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] what procedure to do for M/S violations
From: kr2q@optimum.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:58:54 +0000 (GMT)
9A1UN wrote:
There is probably some misunderstanding. One part is missing on
radiospot.net.

On 6400 qsos we had 12qsos under violation

What procedure should we do if during a 48h contest we make some mistakes
In waiting 10min?
73 Dave 9A1UN

This is fair and honest question.

THE ANSWER:
1.  You submit the log as is, without altering the times (rubber clock) in
order to meet
the criteria under the M/S 10 minute rules.  [ do not change the log in any way]

2.  You will be penalized for the "out of compliance" qso's, and probably not
DQ'ed and
probably not reclassified.

3.  By simply submitting the log "as is," you will not cause NILS for others.

de KR2Q