Re: [CQ-Contest] Five DQ's Mark 2008 CQ WW SSB

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Five DQ's Mark 2008 CQ WW SSB
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:42:31 -0500
I don't know how they determine this. Do they look at the times in other
peoples' logs? What if you work several people in a row whose clocks are all
off by a few minutes? It could happen, no matter how unlikely. That may make
it appear you were violating the 10-minute rule.

Why does that rule exist, anyway?

73, Zack W9SZ