Re: [CQ-Contest] Wintest wining features

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wintest wining features
From: SQ6MS Maciek <sq6ms@o2.pl>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 18:51:08 +0200
I fully understand purpose of Time Shift function in WT do you?
I never think about this function in such way as you do "misused for
time compression" what do you mean?
Partner function cannot be misused in multi-multi enviroment. Even
if you have 4 op`s listening on the same frequency at your station -
this is the main purpose of this.

If you like probability you should like SH5 and write module for contest
organizers that will DQ station automaticly after finding :

CREATED-BY: Win-Test 3.26.0

in the cabrillo header:)

Some pepole claims that oportunity creates a theft.
I understand that using WinXP and N1MM i have no chance to change
anything in my log during the contest and after?

-

Vy73 de Maciek ... --.- -.... -- ...

Marijan Miletic pisze:
> I am straight happily using WinXP and N1MM Logger for a long time.  I
> operated E7HQ with obligatory Wintest and just downloaded demo version.
> I am surprised with some commands like: clock, time shift, partner.  They
> might be easily misused for time compression in multi-op environment.
> I wonder how others feel about this software after CQ WW SSB DQ barrage?
>
> 73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU

Vy73 de Maciek ... --.- -.... -- ...