[CQ-Contest] Proposal CQWW-DX-SSB 2009

To: "Cq-Contest Lit" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Proposal CQWW-DX-SSB 2009
From: "EC1KR" <jesusec1kr@terra.es>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:36:04 +0200
Hi to all.

RCH group is forming a good Team of various nationalities to participate in
the contest CQWW-DX-SSB 2009 the month of October (24th & 25th).

We have a full season of competition with everything you need for any
category, have five towers with antennas monobands, Contest station located
on the Mediterranean coast in the province of Alicante (EA5), our intention
is to try to unite the 2 new equipment operators to complete our team.

If these days you can come to Spain and are interested in attending can send
your career (history) in International Contests to:  ec1kr@ure.es

Your friend. 73 + DX

Jesus M. Gimare - E C 1 K R
E.mail - ec1kr@ure.es