[CQ-Contest] WPX SSB/CW Contest Survey 2009

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX SSB/CW Contest Survey 2009
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 22:02:40 -0000
One of the responsibilities of managing a major worldwide event such as the
CQ WPX Contest is to understand the opinions and motivations of the
participants. Who are they? How do they operate? What do they think about
the rules? What are their ideas on how we could improve the contest?

On August 8, an invitation was sent by email to over 9000 addresses from log
submissions in the 2008 and 2009 WPX SSB/CW contests. We have been very
happy with the fast and enthusiastic response!

We now want to open the survey to all contesters.  If you have not already
responded to the WPX Contest Survey, go to http://wpx2009.questionpro.com
and follow the instructions.  Please take the survey only one time.

The survey will close on September 10, 2009.

Thank you for your interest and support of the WPX contest. We look forward
to reading all of your responses and comments.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD

Director - CQ WPX Contest

email: k5zd@cqwpx.com
web: www.cqwpx.com