Re: [CQ-Contest] EI3JE on M/S contesting (was Log Analysis)

To: <kr2q@optimum.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] EI3JE on M/S contesting (was Log Analysis)
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:56:35 -0500
Exactly Doug,

Where has everyone been? Many M/S operations have operated with multiple
stations. While the multiplier station was working mults the other
multiplier station was making a list of stations to work when it was their
10 minute turn. I have not seen a M/S using 5 stations but it is certainly
within the rules. This has been commonplace for many years. The M/S category
is the most fun category in the CQWW and I would certainly hate to see it
changed.  It really requires two or three stations, two or three antennas
and 4 - 5 guys. The strategy is fun.  What is all this outrage?

Bill W5VX