[CQ-Contest] Special Announcement from 6Y1V

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Fabian Kurz" <mail@fkurz.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Special Announcement from 6Y1V
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:08:40 -0500
It's official! 2009 is the year of the Young Ham Contest Program!

Krassy, K1LZ and I (KY1V) have agreed to sponsor a Young Ham team for
piloting the 6Y1V contest station in this years CQWW DX SSB contest!

What does this mean? Well, quite simply, four (4) very lucky young hams
will be selected this year for an all expense paid trip to Jamaica.

Wow are we excited. Get your essays in quickly. September 30th is
approaching fast!

73 and good luck!

David ~ KY1V

PS: Remember, we just create the opportunity. Get on the air and work
these kids. YOU make their dreams come true!