[CQ-Contest] Tennessee QSO Party this SUNDAY!!!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tennessee QSO Party this SUNDAY!!!
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:06:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I'd like to plug the Tennessee QSO Party which will be running from 1800z
Sunday, September 6 until 0300z Monday, September 7, 2009.

We anticipate all 95 counties to be active and plenty of mobile activity. At
least one of the mobiles will try RTTY. Several others will also be on RTTY
based on activity.

Another new twist will be the bonus station, K4TCG. This year there will be two
Mobiles signing K4TCG, one on SSB (KK4TA) and one CW/RTTY (W9WI).

There are plenty of awards including nice state shaped plaques, NCJ
subscriptions and a Elecraft BL1 kit. This year we have also added a Youth
Plaque.

This year's contest is dedicated to the memory of Don, N4TN (SK).

Details can be found here: http://www.tnqp.org/

Watch for me signing N4Q/m for the first couple hours of the contest.

Hope to work some of you then!

73,
Julius
Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html

Tennessee QSO Party: Sunday, 6 Sept 2009
http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2/100 #4455
Elecraft K3/100 #366
Elecraft K3/100 #1875