[CQ-Contest] Wanted new and old Contest ops to fill chairs during ARRL S

To: cq-contesting <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Wanted new and old Contest ops to fill chairs during ARRL SS Phone this November
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:39:06 -0500
I am looking for more ops at my station KG5VK.com  for ARRL Phone
Sweepstakes
if anyone is interested please contact me direct at the email listed on my
home page
Hint my email is Mycallsign @ arrl.net  (don't we just hate email spam bots)

You do not have to be an experienced contest op *(but if you are I beg you
to join our team)*
I want to mentor new hams as well as new contest OPS

There is time between now and before Sweepstakes (In November) to get new
ops
some pre-contest experience

Who wants to come over and play with beams, amps and just plane have fun on
HF ???

If your near the North West Corner of Louisiana or willing to travel a bit
send me an email !

73
steve
KG5VK