[CQ-Contest] UN DX Contest - Spring 2009.

To: CQ CONTEST BLOG <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] UN DX Contest - Spring 2009.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 06:29:36 -0700 (PDT)
Looking for help from any Russian speakers who entered this one.

The results just issued suggest there are some serious issues with the checking
software.

My UBN which was made available looks a joke.I am credited with 30% of qso's
made! - now we all have bad days but!!!!

There are no translations and reaching the tables takes quite sometime, however
when I see there that LY5W
gets only 52%, G0MTN, just 12%, plus quite a lot of others been hit for silly,
it does make me wonder why there was no human intervention before going public
with the results and that perhaps they should begin again.

http://kw.cqun.kz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=457&Itemid=63

73  Brian  C4Z /5B4AIZ.