[CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY Operators needed

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY Operators needed
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 23:23:30 +0000
You have all heard of all the good things about rtty contesting by now...
its good practice for you and your logger, it exercises and tests your radio
and antennas before the 'real' contests start, it has lots of activity, etc,
etc, etc... but you still aren't convinced?  Or just aren't sure how to do
it??  Well, come out to my M/M and put in some time, we will give you the
quick intro into how to run the station and then give you plenty of time to
practice.  I can still use operators for just about any time over the
weekend if you can't stay for the whole contest period.  Please let me know
if you can help out as soon as possible so we can come up with an operating
schedule shortly.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net