[CQ-Contest] 6Y1V Young Ham Essay Deadline September 30th

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 6Y1V Young Ham Essay Deadline September 30th
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:29:20 -0500
In just four short days we will be selecting 4 young hams to join us
this year for CQWW at 6Y1V.

We are very excited this year as we have received essays from every
continent, from age 9 through 21, and from both boys and girls!

I have previewed many of the essays and I can already say it is going to
be very difficult to select just 4 young hams.

If you wish to be considered for this years' CQWW SSB or CW contest, you
have only 4 days to submit your essay.

I would like to thank all of the young hams that sent essays this year
and their parents for putting their trust and faith in Stacy, Krassy and
I.

Please be sure to work the all Young Ham 6Y1V station in CQWW this year!

David ~ KY1V