Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW 2008 top scores on-line

To: "Barry" <w2up@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW 2008 top scores on-line
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 15:46:58 -0400
I think DQ's should be at the first of the scores either in print or on the
web.  I also thought if an operator was switched from Single Operator to
Assisted that station was to be DQed.

I would like to see more DQ's for unverified contacts.  I found one
contestant in the CQ WW 160 had 51% uniques after he was given every benefit
of the doubt.  I used 9% to look more closely at the log.  CQ WW would
probably set it differently so not to penalize the stations with superior
antennas et al.

Dave K4JRB