Re: [CQ-Contest] Res: C6APR

To: "'cq-contest reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Res: C6APR
From: "Steve GW4BLE" <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:47:52 +0100
As Jose, Ward  and others have suggested, this appears the most appropriate
time to remember these guys.

I hope that everyone will take one minute out at the very start of the
contest  with:

I think that more representing of our condolences would be to take the first
minute of the
contest as silence and start logging qsos after 0001 utc
I will keep my freq and announce the minute in silence for these fine
gentlemen lost while doing what we love the most.

The words will be "remembering c6apr operation by  Pete, W2GJ, Ed, K3IXD,
Randy K4QO and Dallas W3PP"

Steve
GW4BLE