[CQ-Contest] USA Callsign Exceptions in Country Files

To: CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] USA Callsign Exceptions in Country Files
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:14:55 -0600
I wrote a note explaining how USA callsign exceptions (for CQ Zone) are
added to the country files:

     http://www.country-files.com/cty/index.htm#Exception

The process is fully automated.  If your callsign is listed in the
country file, but the CQ or ITU zone is wrong, please let me know.  That
part of the process is also automated, but I don't know what's wrong
until someone tell me (like N4OGW did recently).

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us