[CQ-Contest] OCEANIA DX CONTEST - FINAL DATE FOR LOGS IS 9 NOV

To: <Oceaniacom@yahoogroups.com>, <vkcc@yahoogroups.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <uk-contest@contesting.com>, <ZLHAMS@yahoogroups.com>, <zldxc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OCEANIA DX CONTEST - FINAL DATE FOR LOGS IS 9 NOV
From: "Brian Miller" <brianmiller@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:10:47 +1300
Hi everyone

A reminder that the final date for the submission of 2009 Oceania DX
Contest logs is 9 November.

PHONE logs are to be sent to ph@oceaniadxcontest.com and CW logs are
to be sent to cw@oceaniadxcontest.com . See www.oceaniadxcontest.com
for more information.

All incoming email log messages are processed by an email robot. The
robot sends an automated email acknowledgement indicating either
acceptance or rejection of the log. If you do not receive this
acknowledgment, or are encountering difficulty in having the log
accepted, then please contact the Contest Committee at
info@oceaniadxcontest.com

A list of received logs and raw claimed scores is updated hourly at
www.oceaniadxcontest.com .

The Committe is delighted to see an increased level of activity in the
2009 contest. We have already received 875 logs which is significantly
greater than the 783 logs received in the 2008 contest. There are some
highly competitive entries with large scores, so it also looks like a
number of new records will be established.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the 2009 contest and we hope you
enjoyed the event, even if you only managed to make one or two QSOs.

73

Oceania DX Contest Committee
ZL1AZE, VK3TZ, ZL3GA, VK7GN, VK2FHN, VK6DXI, ZL2BSJ/PE7T