Re: [CQ-Contest] What happened to 10m

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What happened to 10m
From: "Laurent F1JKJ (listes)" <lf-listes@dixicom.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 15:06:00 +0100
wally a écrit :
> Hi David,
>
> Nothing happened to 10m in my humble opinion. Just weird condx in a period of
> a start of new cycle gave the opprotunity to EUs to work each other.

Well.. i don't really agree.. of course, we had some EU-EU prop that
allowed for many rapid 1-point QSOs..  but we also had some great
conditions sometimes.

On the sunday morning, i had QSOs with VK4, YC9, VR2, VK8, HS0, AH0, 3W,
and in the afternoon HC8, P4, KP2, VP5, FS, V2, 8P6 etc

The days on which i can have VK's on 10M from here are not so usual ! I
had none in the past 4 years.

No US station heard on 10, here too.

73

Laurent, F1JKJ