[CQ-Contest] TR4W & MP3

To: "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting .com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TR4W & MP3
From: "Joe Staples" <w5asp@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:15:46 -0600
The TR4W home page states that one of the "Main Features" of TR4W is
"On-the-fly MP3 recorder".

I have no idea what this really means ... much less how to access and use the
feature.  I would be interested in learning how to create and use  .WAV files
to be sent as "messages" from the Function keys during a Phone contest,

If anyone has some guidance in getting this feature up and running under TR4W,
I would very much appreciate hearing from them.

Please direct your reply to  W5ASP@YAHOO.COM

By the way, my experience using TR4W in CW contests has been quite good ...
maybe not as smooth as the original TR-DOS but close enough.

Joe, W5ASP

.