[SD-User] Logs Wanted for Super Check Partial Database

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <sd-user@contesting.com>, <support@win-test.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>, <n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com>, "'yccc'" <yccc@yccc.org>, <ct-user@contesting.com>, "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Logs Wanted for Super Check Partial Database
From: "Bob Raymond, WA1Z" <bob@wa1z.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:19:33 -0500
Hi Folks,

I'm late getting this announcement out - I apologize for the short notice.

I'm planning on releasing new SCP databases (regular SCP as well as
MASTERTTY SCP files) this Sunday 22/11/2009.  If you would like to
contribute your log(s), please attach your Cabrillo format log to an email
and send it to logs@supercheckpartial.com.

Looking for logs from the following contests:
CQ WW DX CW, SSB, RTTY
CQ WPX, CW, SSB, RTTY
CQ 160M CW, SSB
ARRL DX CW, SSB
ARRL Sweepstakes CW, SSB
ARRL RTTY Roundup
ARRL 10M
ARRL 160M
IARU Radiosport
Russian DX Contest
Worked All Europe CW, SSB, RTTY

Logs from other contests are also welcome.

For more details on SCP go to http://www.supercheckpartial.com

73,
Bob WA1Z