[CQ-Contest] K5KA SK

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K5KA SK
From: Ralph Bowen <wb5aar@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 00:38:52 +0000
Fellow Hams:

My very good friend Ken Adams, K5KA, passed away this afternoon
(Sunday, November 22, 2009) after a 1.5 year bout with cancer.

There will be no formal memorial service, but his XYL is going to set up
a "Condolences" page in the web.   More details when it is up.  Cards
may be send via Callbook Address.

Very fitting that Ken's passing occurred during his favorite contest,
and the contest he has been manager of over the past couple of years,
ARRL Sweepstakes.

The Contesting community is one fine operator less today, but he will be
watching us contesting from his new QTH.

I am missing my friend, but know he is looking over my shoulder during
every contest QSO I make.

73,  Gator   N5RZ