[CQ-Contest] Live Audio - K5ZD for CQ WW CW 2009

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Live Audio - K5ZD for CQ WW CW 2009
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 03:50:33 -0000
I will again be streaming live audio from my station during the CQ WW CW
contest this coming weekend.  I will be single op all band so there should
be something going on most hours.  Just took delivery of a K3 and this will
be my first time to use one seriously in a contest, so begging your pardon
if I sound like a lid at times.

Audio will stream in stereo exactly the same as what I am hearing in the
headphones.  Left radio on left ear and right radio on right ear.  Listening
with headphones will give you the true SO2R experience.  Note, most of the
contest I am listening with both ears on the same radio.

You can reach the stream by visiting http://www.k5zd.com/live

You can use any audio player. Expect the audio stream to lag real-time by 15
to 60 seconds.

I will also be recording the full contest and hope to make the recording
available from my web site after the contest.  So don't worry, you can
always come back then and hear how loud you were!

The audio streaming is made possible by Dave Pascoe, KM3T, and the resources
of his live Air Traffic Control site www.liveatc.net.

Good luck to everyone in the contest.  No matter what the conditions,
remember to have fun!

Randy, K5ZD

PS - If you need a warm up before the contest, check out the recorded audio
from previous years!
http://www.k5zd.com/live/