Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX M/S Rule

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX M/S Rule
From: PD2R <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 02:58:48 -0800 (PST)
After my reply (posted above) I received 2 emails about this subject. I have
nothing against receiving emails but I would like to keep the discussion
on-line so everybody can join in.

Personally I'd like to see a single transceiver entry too but preferably not
at the cost of the current M/one entry.
There are many people who have invested a lot of time and effort to build a
good M/one station. IMHO you can't just put that aside.
That said, I think a single transceiver category would be a great entry
level for amateurs who want to start contesting with a small group.

73, Maarten
PD2R

-----

Maarten, PD2R