[CQ-Contest] UBA DX Contest 2009 - SSB

To: cq-contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] UBA DX Contest 2009 - SSB
From: Marc Domen <on7ss.oo9o@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:58:54 +0100
Dear Contest Friends,

We had a lot of problems this year in compiling the results of the contest.
People falling ill and numerous other problems.
I had to take over beginning december
Thanks to the help of W3KM and his programm CabEvaluator, ON7TK spending
lots of time in writing scripts to put all those exotic cabrillo files in a
good format, and several other OM's from Belgium, the rsults are now online.

ON results
http://www.uba.be/en/hf/contest-results/contest-results-selection?year=2009&vid=3110

DX Results
http://www.uba.be/en/hf/contest-results/contest-results-selection?year=2009&vid=3107

We are now working on a tool so that you can dowload your contestcertificate
online.
Please check back in a few weeks.
Anyway I will post a new message when it is working.

I am working hard to get the CW results ready as soon as possible.
But Xmass is coming so please allow me some time with the family.

Vy 73 cu in the 2010 UBA DX Contest

Marc, ON7SS - OO9O
UBA HF Contest Manager