Re: [CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network Reaches Milestones

To: "'David Gilbert'" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network Reaches Milestones
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 21:05:48 +0000
That is not an alex function, that is controlled by felipe's software that
filters out only cq spots to send to the web site.  You can always connect
directly to my server which will give you the non-cq callsigns it hears.
The skimmer server will give you 3 indications after the speed/sn, either CQ
for stations calling CQ, DE if it just here 'DE xx9xx', or nothing if it
just hears the callsign (twice?).

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net