Re: [CQ-Contest] EUCW 160m Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] EUCW 160m Contest
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 15:29:10 -0500
Sam:

Seems like the link to the contest particulars from the French web page
doesn't work.  The Germans have an English Translation, but no listing
of software to be used.  Best advice would be to send an e-mail to f6cel
at wanadoo.fr - preferably in French, I suppose, or pray he can
understand English.

73 de n8xx Hg