[CQ-Contest] NCJ CTT&T Topic

To: cq-contest@contesting.com,SMC@w9smc.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ CTT&T Topic
From: Gary Sutcliffe <w9xt@unifiedmicro.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:14:10 -0600
Hi All

I am preparing my NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques column.  This
issues topic is "Getting started in SO2R". I would like your input.

What tips can you give to a contester getting into SO2R?  What is the
minimum equipment needed?   What operating tactics are best for the SO2R
beginner? What kind of results can be expected? When do you do SO2R and
when do you concentrate on a single radio?  How can a contester improve
SO2R skills between contests?

Thanks in advance. Please reply directly to me by Tuesday.

73

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
Unified Microsystems
w9xt@unifiedmicro.com