Re: [CQ-Contest] AN OPEN LETTER TO THE CQ CONTEST COMMITTEE

To: "Tonno Vahk" <es5tv@erau.ee>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] AN OPEN LETTER TO THE CQ CONTEST COMMITTEE
From: "Felipe J Hernandez" <fhdez@islandnetjm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:21:02 -0400
Tonno,

Is true and youve proven your point, not only in words but in action.
In order to be specific and to demystify the issue the truth is that a good
operator running assisted will score well and close to the SO unassisted but
normally would not beat the SO unassisted.

A world class competitor that runs assisted will beat a worldclass SO
unassisted, obviously both should be near the same location and dx rarity.
 But the truth and the base for the argument is that the skill you need to beat
a top unassisted SO running assisted, is so significant that none of those
operators that have the skill will do SOA.
They are just not motivated enought. Obviously you did your operation to prove
your point and believe me you did.

Congrats,

Felipe
NP4z