[CQ-Contest] Aruba

To: "Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Aruba
From: "PY2NY, Vitor" <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:09:03 -0200
Well, you see now - the subject don´t have "CQ" hi hi
Ana PU2VYT and me, are looking to go for the first
time to Caribe and after reading a fantastic report
from PY5EG, Aruba began to call our attention.

We always see a lot of stations running contests in
Aruba and could be fine to, MAYBE (!), try to do the
ARRL CW from there, with M/S or M/M effort, or
even running SO from any non-active CW station.

Everything are still on my mind, and we are waiting
our vacations permission, but if you have any sugestion
and time to drop me a note, please use private e-mail.

Maybe February 15 to 22... Flights from Brasil to Aruba
via Bogota (Colombia).

Sorry to ask you and even if not ready to do that, we
wish a very nice 160m Contest next weekend and
FB ARRL CW !!

PY2NY Vitor