Re: [CQ-Contest] [MWA] 2010 MnQP County Coverage workbook posted...

To: "Minnesota Wireless Association" <mwa@w0aa.org>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [MWA] 2010 MnQP County Coverage workbook posted...
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:32:39 -0600
There may be some of you who can't open and view the workbook. I have
created web pages of the four worksheets of interest. Probably the most
useful of them will be the one named CHART, although the other three provide
different views of the same mobile activity.

Click on the URL below and then click on any of the new files you find
there. The page will load into your browser window for viewing. Be sure to
scroll around (down) because these worksheets have more information than the
screen can display.

http://tinyurl.com/yasb79f

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN (Chisago County)