Re: [CQ-Contest] Rookie Roundup Scoring

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rookie Roundup Scoring
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro.tcg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 01:50:43 -0600
Hey folks, before we get too far along, can we all stop and notice
that the ARRL IS SPONSORING A CONTEST FOR NEWCOMERS! Remember all of
those discussions about how badly we need new blood in contesting?
HERE IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO TURN FOLKS ON TO THE GAME THAT WE LOVE!

I sure hope that we contesters can rise to the occasion, and welcome
lots of new hams to our beloved sport. Let's see what we can build
together before we tear it down. Also don't forget the SNS at 0200z
Thursday nights. You want new contest operators? Share your enthusiasm
and joy -- it's contagious.

73  Kirk  K4RO