[CQ-Contest] Rookie Contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Rookie Contest
From: "Mike Fatchett" <mike@mallardcove.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:36:37 -0700
This contest is for new people.  If you don't like the rules don't send in a
log or operate.

Enough with all the negative comments.  Could some of you folks be any more
set in your ways?  Concrete is jealous of some of you!  Change is a real
problem for some. Maybe you should seek some help.  Change can be great.

I think we should all be striving to submit our logs within 10 minutes after
the contest.  End of story.  If you need more time I have to wonder what you
are doing with your log.  Skimmer surfing?  Spot surfing?  The contest is
over send it in.

     "A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you
may never get over." Ben Franklin