[CQ-Contest] I’ll Host A Rookie, but ….

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] I’ll Host A Rookie, but ….
From: "Tom Williams" <n2cu@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 06:55:28 -0500
C'mon Scotty, spend some of your confirmation money! You remember how chea...
frugal I am, and I bought a K3 a few months ago. Picked up a used P4 1.8GHz
computer on eBay for less than $180, free logging software (N1MM - the best at
any price), a single serial cable gives me rig control, CW keying and PTT, two
stereo audio cables for PSK31 and RTTY (and voice keying), couldn't be simpler.
I used realtime scoring for CQ WPX RTTY last week. Just click a checkbox in
N1MM and off you go. OK, I do have Roadrunner high speed internet, but I'm sure
you do too.

73,
Tom N2CU <><
K3 #3582