Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW from All 40 Zones (KE3X) - thanks

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW from All 40 Zones (KE3X) - thanks
From: kenlow7@aol.com
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 14:15:03 -0500
Well that was quick!  10 replies in half a day ... thanks to all for the info.
 Confirms my
suspicion that 40-zones would be a real accomplishment.

See you on HF this weekend - the plan is to activate 4U1ITU as M/S with my
teenage
sons, so if you hear younger voices please be patient as this will be their
first
experience in a major SSB contest.

73, Ken