[CQ-Contest] 2010 ARRL DX SSB.

To: CQ CONTEST <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2010 ARRL DX SSB.
From: "Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX" <lu5dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 06:03:38 -0800 (PST)
We would like to say Thank you so very much to all those who gave us call
during last weekend's ARRL INT'L DX SSB Test at LP1H, and just emphasize how
thrilling and pleasant it is for us to contact US Stations.Though propagation
was tough on the low bands, in part due to QRN the first night, we managed to
work 144 Qs on 80. Half of that on Sunday morning when the gray line was
perfectly aligned between W1/2/3/4 and LU. Signals peaked then and everyone was
coming at least S9.Javi LU7HH put together a short video with pics and some
audio of the contest you can watch it
at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20QJF4_TolU
For the time being there is an article in Spanish at  http://www.lp1h.com.ar,
but we'll post an hourly breakdown as soon as possible too.
We would like to thank Ramon LU5HM, Ramuco LU7HE and Monica, for their
hospitality, friendship and continous support. They made us all feel like at
home or even better during the whole weekend!!

Once again thank you all for the Qs, we really appreciate it.
Hope to see you all in WPX SSB!!!

The LP1H team.