Re: [CQ-Contest] Rig placement and ergonomics

To: cq-contest reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rig placement and ergonomics
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:55:01 -0800
Maybe I should have said "quite a few days"

Anyway, a couple of pix at
http://members.shaw.ca/jimsmith/Station%20Pix/

They're pretty high resolution so you can zoom in on items of particular
interest.

Fig 1 seems to be lying on its side.  I rotated the original and ftp'd
it to the site but still see the one on its side.  Maybe it takes a
while for the ISP to change things.

73, Jim VE7FO