Re: [CQ-Contest] GetScores Down?

To: "Ryan Jairam" <rjairam@gmail.com>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] GetScores Down?
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:35:15 -0500
It's definitely not load.

Getscores.org is running on multiple Dell multi core processors with plenty of
RAM. The application and SQL database are on separate servers. The entire
application and data are backed up offsite daily. The network is redundant GigE
with multiple redundant Internet paths. My staff monitors the servers and
network 24/7/365 and have been instructed to give these servers priority
service especially during contest weekends. ;)

The servers are located in an IBM certified SAS70 secure data center with
redundancy at all levels, including power from two independent grids to the
servers.

I am sure whatever Gerry is doing will benefit the entire contesting community.

I'll continue to provide free hosting for Gerry as long as the contest
community continues to use the service.

If and when we need more servers, Gerry will let me know and I will provide
them.

I fully support GetScores and encourage more contesters to use it.

KY1V

Sincerely,

David Kopacz, CTO
Rational Certified Developer, MCSE+I

ASPwebhosting.com, LLC
Microsoft Certified Partner
4044 Fort Campbell Blvd, #308, Hopkinsville, Kentucky 42240 1.888.277.9320 U.S.
& Canada
1.502.410.2922 International

SIP: dial@freecall.aspwebhosting.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
The information contained in this electronic transmission is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL information intended only to be viewed by the individual, entity
or entities named as recipient(s). You are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly
prohibited and a violation of your service agreement. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify ASPwebhosting.com, LLC immediately by
electronic mail or by telephone and permanently delete this message from your
computer.