[CQ-Contest] RDXC

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RDXC
From: "Edward" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:25:25 -0400
RX9TX wrote:

"Wonder why people can not just treat the rule as a part of a game? At  the
same  time they understand that everyone is affected equally and  the
winners list will be just the same with or without the rule."

True, its just that a lot of us don't like this game.  While RDXC is
popular, its not nearly as popular as CQWW ARRL DX and WPX, and if you look
at the participation breakdown by region, its much less popular in the US
and parts of Europe and Asia but helped out by the strong popularity by
Eastern Europe and of course Russia.

All contests are good for the sport.  We all choose which ones we have time
for and enjoy the most.

Ed N1UR