Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC 24 hours M/M

To: Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC 24 hours M/M
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:59:21 +0000 (GMT)
>As far as I know the above statement is not quite correct. If someone's log
>is missing the attempt is made to recreate sort of a artificial log of that
>station based on available logs. That technically mean that if that
>non-combatant worked not only one but several participants, the likelihood
>of counting his contacts for points is pretty high.
Igor.

So an artificial log can be created and those points can be allowed.

I don't feel that I am 'nit picking' if I ask how do they know that the
operator of that non combatant station copied my call or serial no correctly?

Whether he did or not no one shall ever know.but I may get the points.whereas
when he submits a log and busts my serial no I lose the points for sure.
Personally I feel that RDXC are being too clever by half in attempt to be
innovative. If,as has been said here by some posters, that the adjusted scores
after these penalties does not alter the claimed standings then what was the
point of it all anyway?

73  Brian 5B4AIZ.