Re: [CQ-Contest] Broken ARRL clean sweep mug

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Broken ARRL clean sweep mug
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:14:26 -0400
Hi Ryan-

The boxes we used to ship our mugs in were approved by our supplier as
"shipping-safe." We sent out over 300 mugs, and I've heard of 6 mugs that were
broken.

We will happily replace any mug that arrives broken. Just give me a call.

73,

Sean Kutzko KX9X
Contest Branch Manager
ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington, CT  06111 USA
(860) 594-0232
email: kx9x@arrl.org