[CQ-Contest] Multi-QSO Pary Support Now Available in CQ/X

To: CQ Contesting Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multi-QSO Pary Support Now Available in CQ/X
From: Chuck-NO5W <no5w@consolidated.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:04:13 -0500
There's a couple of big weekends ahead on the QSO party circuit with the 7QP,
INQP, and NEQP all taking place on May 1-2 and the FQP and Nebraska QP April
24-25.

In the past I've always had to decide on which one of those I would log on the
computer while filling in the others with paper logging. So when Alan-N5NA
suggested that a Multi-QP module for 7QP+NEQP+INQP could be added to my CQ/X
logging software it didn't take much convincing for me to decide to give it a
try.

Alan developed the necessary data files and I made a few programming changes to
produce the Multi-QP feature that currently supports the QP's on the above two
weekends. Using the Multi-QP modules you can log all of the QSO parties in one
application and when done there is a menu item for splitting the log into
individual components for further processing into the Cabrillo logs for the
individual contests.

It's available for free download at theCQ/X website  <http://www.no5w.com>. Be
sure to get the latest version 1.7.7 and related patches through 177-07. Feel
free to contact me if you have questions.

See you in the QSO parties,

73/Chuck/NO5W