Re: [CQ-Contest] solving the cluster problem?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] solving the cluster problem?
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:56:16 +0000
There is no global way to disallow spots for a given station.  Each type of
node software has a different way of specifying that and nodes don't all
share their lists, so you would have to contact each sysop to get on the
list.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net