[CQ-Contest] There's more than one party in town

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] There's more than one party in town
From: Pat Cain KØPC <k0pc@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 08:46:02 -0500
While all the cool kids will be going to the Florida QSO Party this weekend,
some of us from the Audio/Visual Club will be going to the Nebraska QSO Party.
You know which group you belong in. I will be doing a solo mobile operation
from 24 counties in northeast Nebraska, working only while stopped on county
lines.

On Saturday I plan to hit DAKOTA, DIXON, CEDAR, PIERCE, ANTELOPE, KNOX, HOLT,
WHEELER, GREELEY, HOWARD, MERRICK, NANCE, BOONE, MADISON, WAYNE, & STANTON
(pairs in that order).
Sunday will cover COLFAX, PLATTE, BUTLER, SAUNDERS, DODGE, CUMING, BURT, &
THURSTON.

I have published a route map with APRS tracking and estimated times in each
county. See http://tinyurl.com/K0PC-NEQP-2010.

I hope some of you cool kids will drop by the NErd party and say hello!

73, Pat  K0PC