[CQ-Contest] FLQP Mobile tracking workbook - Rev 3.0.7 available

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Minnesota Wireless Association" <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FLQP Mobile tracking workbook - Rev 3.0.7 available
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 01:10:47 -0500
If you are working the FLQP this weekend, the first half of the event is
already "in the bag". If you're looking to work a "Sweep", tomorrow is your
last chance to find the elusive counties needed to achieve your goal!

This Excel 2003 workbook can help!

I updated the workbook with fresh data from the FLQP website. Several stations
have been added. In addition, I added new columns so you can easily see when a
mobile is expected to start a county, know approximately how long they will be
there, and when they will end the county.

One worksheet gives you a timeline of activity, starting at 12:00 UTC. A second
worksheet gives you a list of the counties in alphabetic order which allows you
to see which mobiles will activate the county you need and the estimated
duration of their activity.

Grab a copy of version 3.0.7 from here:

http://cid-d96c61feb759dc6e.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Public/FL%20QSO%20Party

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN