[CQ-Contest] 2 seats available at Dayton Contest Dinner

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2 seats available at Dayton Contest Dinner
From: "Scott Dickson" <w5wz@w5wz.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:15:11 -0500
Friends:

The Louisiana Contest Club has 2 seats available at our table for the Dayton
Contest Dinner at the Crown Plaza.  We'd love to have you join us!

1.      K5ER
2.      W5WZ
3.      KG5VK
4.      K4GM
5.      KC5WA
6.      K5SL
7.      N5MLJ
8.      W5AG
9.      Available
10.     Available

The tickets are $37 each.  We'll do the pair, or single seats.

We've got 2 ways to pay.

By check to:

Louisiana Contest Club

c/o Scott Dickson, W5WZ

267 Jim Finley Road

Calhoun LA 71225

Via PayPal to  <mailto:info@louisianacontestclub.org>
info@louisianacontestclub.org  or via
<http://louisianacontestclub.org/dues.htm>
http://louisianacontestclub.org/dues.htm  go to the bottom of the page and
click DONATE.  As PayPal charges LCC transaction fees, please enter your
donation amount of $38.75 to cover the fees.

I'll have the actual tickets with me at Dayton to get us in the door.

If you have any questions, please contact me:

Scott Dickson, W5WZ

LCC Secretary/Treasurer