[CQ-Contest] 7QP Rules interpretation

To: "cq-contest reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 7QP Rules interpretation
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:39:38 -0700
Below is an interesting exchange between me and K4XU on the 7QP
rules. From what I see in N1MM v10.4.7 though, N1MM scores
subsequent QSO's as a zero point dupe, even if the county is
entered.

Dave,
You can work the NEWE, IN, and MARAC mobiles for credit each time
they change county.
Further, N1MM will score it right and we will score it right.
We have the tools and technology....
73,
Dick,  k4xu