[CQ-Contest] NyQP Plaque

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NyQP Plaque
From: "Christopher Hall" <hall2@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 10:43:51 -0300
I have just received a fantastic plaque for First Place Non-New York Phone in
the 2009 NyQP. Although its the second plaque I have won in the short three
years since I have gotten my licence and become involved in radiosport, its the
first I have actually received, so I am very excited to say the least. I would
like to congratulate Rick W1TY, Paul K2DB and the rest of the Rochester DX
Association for co-ordinating and running the contest- great job and it was a
lot of fun. After a 25-year hiatus the returning NyQP is among the best QSO
parties in the U.S. Also thanks to the sponsor of the plaque for the category,
the Rochester Amateur Radio Association- knowing there was a plaque for the
category made it all the more fun. Thanks as well to all the fine New York
stations that put me in their logs- Im looking forward to the 2010 NyQP!

See you in October and 73,
Chris Hall
VE9ZX/VE9CEH