[CQ-Contest] Upcoming Webinars (You Won't Want to Miss!)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Upcoming Webinars (You Won't Want to Miss!)
From: k4zw@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 00:27:10 +0000 (UTC)
A reminder that we have a couple of excellent Webinar (Internet) presentations
coming up.   The first is VHF Contesting: What To Do and How To Win  with QST’s
The World Above 50 MHz editor Gene Zimmerman, W3ZZ.   This event is scheduled
for Tuesday, May 25 at 9 PM EDT (01:00 UTC Wednesday, May 26).   The second
event is a joint NCCC/PVRC presentation featuring Dean Straw N6BV, Tactical Use
of Propagation Predictions for HF Contesting.   Dean’s presentation is
scheduled for Monday, June 7 at 9 PM EDT (01:00 UTC Tuesday, June 8).

You must register in order to attend but registration is free!   Then sit back
and enjoy the presentation from the comfort of your home PC.   A Q&A session is
held at the end of each presentation, allowing participants to interact with
the presenter.   To register go to www.pvrc.org and click on the “Upcoming
Webinar” link.   The page also has a link to the Attendee Quick Reference Guide
for anyone new to the Webinar service.   We hope you can join us and please
pass the word.   Questions or comments to k4zw@comcast.net

Ken K4ZW