Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest QTH

To: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>, "Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest QTH
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:52:29 -0000
Jim it's to bad all those smart guys didn't read the last sentence of the
original posting. The saltwater is not a factor in this equation,,, it's the
FT5XO callsign that made the antennas look like they were doing well. Trying
to make antenna judgments and saltwater effect when your call is FT5XO is
just pure silliness. If those guys want to make real/meaningful saltwater
tests go about 400 miles North of me to the Great Salt Lake, use my call and
see how effective your predictions are.....

""""We had salt water near us, surrounded by a smallish land mass engulfed
by the South Indian Ocean at FT5XO and the verticals seemed to play pretty
well.""""

p.s. TKS Jim for all those ZD8Z contest contacts
73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ