[CQ-Contest] The Annual SMC Hooters Party was a big success again!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] The Annual SMC Hooters Party was a big success again!
From: "Paul Gentry" <Paul@k9pg.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:06:46 -0500
Our annual Hooters shin-dig was a huge success again this year!   I believe we
topped out around 70 people and devoured 400 boneless wings and washed it down
with lots of beer.

And as usual, we had around 15 people show up wearing their most unique
combination of sport jacket, with clashing shirt & tie, and even a vest!

A HUGE thanks to Gary W9XT of Unified Microsystems
http://www.unifiedmicro.com/   for donating not just one.... but TWO prizes for
the best of the worst.... or worst of the best dressed.   2nd place went to
Andrei NP3D with his splendid combination of flowery red & white Hawaiian shirt
and cream colored vest... and first place went to Jerry K8GT with the most
amazingly disgusting blend of this green, red, yellow & purple shirt that
simply defies logic, a pink & white stripped tie....and these red & yellow PJ
pants that had flames all over it... I mean how on earth could he not win?
Congrats to Andrei and Jerry... and Gary W9XT of Unified Microsystems... thanks
again OM!!  I hope everyone takes a minute to peruse his webpage... lots of
good stuff there.

For a complete breakdown of the party, please visit
http://picasaweb.google.com/PaulK9PG/Dayton2010

Also... next year... if your club is planning some kind of Thursday night
meeting or party, please... join us at Hooters.  A better time cannot possibly
be had... and ask yourself... do you get free wings??

Great seeing everyone... even if it was just for a few seconds.

Paul K9PG
Paul (at) k9pg (dot) com