[CQ-Contest] Assisted

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Assisted
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 16:12:02 -0400
Seems like this thread is continuing ad nauseum as usual. "MY" point was that
perhaps there should be
a category for guys/gals who wish to operate without the assist of machines and
send and receive
the code the old fashioned way to illustrate their proficiency in the code both
sending and receiving.
If others wish to use whatever type of machine they choose then that's fine I
don't have a problem
with it but I do think it would be more fair to give those of us who choose not
to use those machines
an opportunity to compete against each other.   Nothing more and nothing less.
I'm sure it won't
happen but it was just a thought.

Tony  W4OI/HK1AR